Opportunities at the Casino and THE HOTEL
The Difference Is Here!
Our Culture: The Difference is Us!
We’re proud of our fun, team-oriented working environment and commitment to personalized guest service. Black Oak Casino Resort is the perfect place to develop a career you’ll love!
Hospitality: We consistently create a fun and engaging experience in a professional atmosphere.
Teamwork: We promote unity and strength through cooperation, communication and positive attitudes.
Community: We demonstrate compassion, respect and dignity with everything we do to bring about a sense of family.
- Free meal per shift
- 401K with employer match up to 4%
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee assistance program
- Onsite training for career advancement
- Uniforms provided and laundered
Steps to Becoming a Team Member
1. Apply online. Your application will be reviewed, and qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
2. Job offer/pre-employment
- Receive welcome email
- Drug and alcohol screen
- Discuss employment references
Applicants must meet with the Tribal Gaming Agency (TGA) for fingerprinting and a gaming license packet. All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully obtaining a gaming license through TGA. The following may exclude you from being able to obtain a gaming license:
- A felony conviction or any conviction of theft or moral turpitude
- If you have been previously denied a gaming license or have had one revoked
You must complete a gaming license packet and provide the following documentation within seven (7) days:
- Current Driver Record printout from the DMV (may be obtained online)
- County-certified birth certificate (not the one issued by the hospital)
- Valid driver’s license or state identification card
- Social Security card
- High school diploma or GED (if required for the position)
- Income tax returns for the past two years
- Alien registration or Permanent Resident card (if you are a registered alien)
3. Issuance of gaming license and ID badge
- Meet with TGA to turn in your packet and required documents to receive gaming license
- Meet with Onboarding Clerk to complete new hire paperwork
- Schedule orientation session
- Uniform fitting
- Orientation – welcome to the team!
To learn more, contact Recruiting at 209.928.5375 or 209.928.9466.
If you’re energetic, eager to learn and ready to work, we want to meet you! Every week you can stop by to fill out an application and have an on-the-spot interview. No appointment necessary.
Open interviews are held every Thursday from 10 am – 2 pm at Casino Administration (Third Floor).